Not Acceptable Items
- Plastic bags or plastic film of any type
- Styrofoam™ or any #6 plastics
- Paperboard boxes & cartons stored in the freezer without recycling symbol
- Metals (other than aluminum & steel cans)
- Aluminum foil or pie plates
- Ceramic cookware
- Drinking glasses
- Household chemicals & paint cans**
- Light bulbs
- Yard trimmings
- Aluminum & steel (tin) cans
- Cardboard, flattened
- Cartons (rinsed)
- Cereal & dry food boxes (with liners removed)
- Completely empty aerosol cans
- Junk mail & phone books
- Newspapers, Magazines & Catalogs
- Plastic bottles & containers (#1 - 5 & #7) rinsed
- Shredded paper in clear plastic bags
- All recyclables must be bagged and fit inside the cart with the lid completely closed.
- The front of the cart should face the street with the cart’s handle facing the residence.
- Place cart(s) curbside by 5 a.m. on your designated collection day.
- Carts must be two feet from the curb and four feet from any obstacle such as a parked vehicle, gas or electric meters, fences, cable boxes and other carts.
This service is available in the store
Loading the store