Construction & Demolition
We understand the importance of reliable and efficient construction waste disposal. That's why we offer you a quick and cost-effective solution for all your construction and demolition waste removal needs.
We Are Quick, Safe and Efficient
Whether you're managing a small renovation or a large construction project, we offer containers that meet your specific requirements. Our aim is to make your job easier by providing swift and secure waste disposal solutions.
Local customer support
Our team of local experts is always available to collaborate with you, providing personalized assistance.
Tailored to all budgets
We maintain an extensive inventory of waste disposal solutions to match your specific requirements and budget.
Fast and convenient
Enjoy the convenience of swift container delivery and removal for your construction and demolition waste.
Combining Safety and Technology Above All
Commercial waste recycling reduces the amount of waste that ends up in landfills and saves the energy needed to reproduce these same materials.
Construction waste generally refers to any material or debris that is generated during the construction, demolition, or remodeling of a building or structure.Other items, such as packaging materials, discarded tools, and excess materials from construction sites can also be classified as construction waste.It is important to properly dispose of construction waste to ensure safety, prevent pollution, and comply with local regulations. Many construction waste materials can be recycled or reused, so it is important to consider these options before disposing of them in a landfill or incinerator.
Construction debris can be disposed of through various methods, including:
- Renting a roll-off dumpster allows you to conveniently collect and dispose of construction debris on-site. We offer different sizes of roll-off dumpsters tailored to your specific needs.
- Using designated construction debris disposal facilities: These facilities specialize in accepting and properly managing construction waste. You can locate nearby construction debris disposal options through local directories or online resources.
- Recycling: Many construction materials, such as wood, metal, concrete, and cardboard, can be recycled. Consider separating recyclable items and delivering them to appropriate recycling centers in your area.
- Donating or reusing: Some construction materials, like gently used fixtures or surplus building materials, can be donated to charitable organizations or reused in future projects.
The cost of construction debris removal depends on factors such as the volume and type of waste, the location, and the services required. We recommend requesting a quote from our team to get an accurate cost estimate for your specific project. Our pricing is competitive and tailored to fit various budgets.
The size of the roll-off dumpster required for a roofing job depends on various factors, such as the roof size, waste volume, and type of roofing material being removed. Here are some general guidelines:
- For small residential roofs (up to 1,500 square feet) with asphalt shingles, a 10-yard dumpster may suffice.
- Larger residential roofs (1,500-3,000 square feet) or small commercial roofs may require a 20-yard dumpster.
- For larger commercial roofs (over 3,000 square feet) or jobs involving heavier materials like metal or tile, a 30-yard or 40-yard dumpster may be necessary.
It is advisable to consult with our Waste Connections sales representatives to ensure compliance with any weight restrictions or other regulations specific to your roofing project.
The rules and regulations for placing a roll-off dumpster on the street in front of your house vary depending on your location and local ordinances. In some cities and municipalities, you may need to obtain a permit from the local government or transportation department before placing a dumpster on the street. The permit might have specific requirements regarding dumpster size, placement, and duration. It is recommended to check with the relevant authorities or consult with our team to ensure compliance with local regulations.
Learn more about construction waste collection services - sizing, pricing, or other details. Contact one of our specialists to get more information regarding which option is the best for you.
Check Out Our Commercial Services
Scott Waste Services provides businesses with a range of container sizes and a variety of service scheduling options, customized to meet your waste collection needs. Click on the service you’re interested in below for more detailed information on how we can help you.